Are you or someone you love ready to rescue your life from addiction? If so, a men’s rehab center, can deliver the support you need to succeed. Whether you’re struggling with heroin or need to overcome alcoholism, admitting that you need help is the first step. You can then reach out to the Atlantic Recovery Center to discuss intensive outpatient or residential services. We designed the programs to guide you toward freedom in a nurturing environment. Selecting a men’s rehab program doesn’t have to take a lot of time or leave you frustrated.
Compassionate Men’s Addiction Rehab
When you walk into our men’s rehab program, you will feel right at home. It starts with a warm greeting from staff members who understand what it takes to admit you need help and seek professional guidance. It extends to a professional environment that caters to your unique struggles. Additionally, a variety of well-structured programs designed with your health and well being in mind.
At the Atlantic Recovery Center, four programs may help you grow as you overcome your struggles with addiction:
- Residential Treatment – We keep our residential program small and intimate. That allows our clients to feel secure sharing with one another while receiving a high level of attention from all staff members. If you or a loved one needs more accountability or will feel more secure with a highly structured program, residential treatment is a good option.
- Intensive Outpatient Program – Our outpatient program allows you or a loved one to receive much-needed structure and accountability without living in our residential treatment center. You will gain in-depth treatment that guides you toward a life of sobriety and success, but you’ll also maintain the comforts of home. We recommend our intensive outpatient program in, for anyone ready to change their life without leaving home for an extended period.
- Partial Hospitalization – Think of partial hospitalization as the middle ground between our residential treatment program and our outpatient services. You or your loved one will spend your days at our facility receiving top-notch treatment services. Then you will return to your home each night.
- Aftercare – Addiction recovery is a lifelong process. Completing one of our rehab programs is just the beginning. The compassionate professionals at the Atlantic Recovery Center are prepared to deliver ongoing support. At the same time, you continue to develop healthy habits and establish routines. These guarantee a life of stability with all the peace of mind you deserve.
An Individualized Approach to Addiction Recovery
As a leading men’s rehab center, we’re proud to offer addiction recovery services centered around the needs of each client. No journey to recovery is the same. We understand that you or your loved one will have unique concerns and expectations. We want to get to know you and your loved ones because that familiarity allows us to develop an effective recovery program that works in the short and long term.
When first entering a men’s rehab center, there is a transitional period that requires a new client to push beyond their comfort zone. It doesn’t matter what substance you want to stop using. It doesn’t matter that you have demands on your life outside of treatment. You can fully commit to keeping a positive mindset and making the most of your first days in recovery. It gets easier day by day. Before you know it, you will have a new life that you’re proud to claim.
Alcohol Addiction Rehab For Men
When someone you love is struggling with an alcohol problem, it’s natural to want to do whatever you can to help them get well. Sometimes, this is easier said than done. Talking to your loved one about their drinking may not go smoothly. At our men’s alcohol rehab center, we’re here to support your loved one as they begin their treatment process.
Knowing When Your Loved One Needs Help
If you’re living with a loved one who is struggling with alcohol, it may be hard to pinpoint when things got out of control. It’s normal to try to rationalize away your loved one’s drinking problem, as it’s hard to see someone you care about struggling with addiction.
These signs may indicate that your loved one could benefit from treatment for a drinking problem:
- Blackouts, not remembering things that happened when they were drinking
- Financial issues due to money spent on alcohol and/or purchases made while drinking
- A change in focus, including lack of personal hygiene, a living area in disarray, or poor performance at work or school
- Problems with the law, such as an arrest for public drunkenness, disorderly conduct, and/or driving under the influence
- Lying about or trying to hide drinking
If you notice these signs in your loved one, it may be time to talk with them about getting treatment at Atlantic Recovery Center, our men’s alcohol rehab center.
Talking To Your Loved One About Alcohol Treatment: What To Expect
Talking to your loved one about getting help for their addiction can be scary. You may wonder how they’ll react, or you may fear that they’ll get angry with you. This is normal. When you talk with your loved one about starting treatment at our men’s alcohol rehab center, expect that they’ll deny that they have a problem. They may also flip the script, accusing you of being critical or controlling. Accept what they have to say – arguing does not help. Opening the door to the conversation about getting treatment at our men’s alcohol rehab center lets them know that they can turn to you when they realize it’s time to get help.
Drug Addiction Rehab For Men
When it comes to getting quality treatment for addiction, our men’s drug rehab center can be the right choice. You don’t have to struggle with addiction issues any longer. Our facility can provide you with the right level and type of support, so you can get better and move into active recovery. At Atlantic Recovery Center, we have many different treatment options that we can offer to improve your quality of life. The right rehab facility will make a difference in the quality of your care. You want to choose a location that makes you feel comfortable, and we can do that.
How Can Our Men’s Drug Rehab Center Help You?
When you know it’s time to get some help with addiction issues, see us at Atlantic Recovery Center. With several treatments and support options, our men’s drug rehab center is the right place to help you. There were goals and dreams you had before addiction got in the way. You likely had big plans for your life. We want to make sure you can get back to those things and enjoy all the essential aspects of your life. As you move through treatment options with us, we’ll help you with seeing your value as a person and focusing on the fact that you’re much more than your addiction issues.
We can offer you a gender-based experience you can relate to, where you’ll get the kinds of treatment that you can feel good about, knowing that it works. Our goal is to see all our clients fully recovered and living happy lives. We want you to be one of those clients, so you can get the help and hope you deserve. We know it can be hard to reach out and say that you need help. But it’s a crucial first step that you don’t want to ignore any longer. Don’t settle for less than you deserve, when you reach out for the help and support we can offer to you at our men’s drug rehab center.
We Can Give You a Home-Like Experience
There are a lot of different options for people seeking treatment for addiction. But one of the best things about working with us is that you can get all of those options right in one place. You don’t have to search around for help in one area of life, and then go looking for people to help you with other things. Instead, we can help you focus on all the areas of life where you may need some guidance, and we have a support network that can address anything we don’t offer at our facility.
You have the opportunity for a complete recovery, and our men’s drug rehab program is just the place for you to do that. Some of the most significant benefits of coming to us include:
- A smaller, intimate facility
- A residential program
- A family-style approach
- A focus on aftercare
- An opportunity for sober living
- Individualized care
- Addiction treatment for union workers
- Addiction treatment for professionals
With so many options for care and a comfortable feeling of home to ensure you can recover properly, you don’t need to go anywhere else. We can offer you the level of care you want and deserve in our men’s drug rehab center. No matter what kinds of treatment options you’ve tried before, we can help you get back to a whole and healthy life you feel good about living. All those plans and goals you had aren’t gone, and we can help you find them again.
Get the Help You Deserve Today
Are you or a loved one ready to seek help from a success-driven men’s rehab center? Contact us at (855) 875-0664 to discuss the best program for your journey to beat addiction. Drug or alcohol rehab is the first step to overcoming the grip of addiction. Only then can you commit to living up to your full potential.
For Immediate Help, Call (855) 875-0664 or Use The Form Below And We’ll Contact You Within 24 Hours