When looking at various drug treatment programs in Pembroke Pines, FL, the options might be overwhelming. Should you opt for inpatient treatment? Or is outpatient care the right choice for you? How can you even tell what “right” looks like?
Before you start to panic, take a deep breath. You’ve already taken a monumental step on your road to recovery by choosing to seek help. And with the information below, you can choose the recovery partner best suited to your needs.
Three Things to Consider when Choosing Drug Treatment Programs in Pembroke Pines, FL
When it comes to addiction treatment, there is no one-size-fits-all approach. Each person’s situation is unique and influenced by a number of different factors. The list below should help you narrow down your options and better focus your search for drug treatment programs in Pembroke Pines, FL.
1. Know your budget. Yes, sobriety is priceless. But some programs may be out of your financial range. Understand how much you have available to put toward a program, and also ask your insurance if they offer coverage. Knowing your budget will help you narrow down your program focus and ensure you don’t end up stressing yourself financially in the long run. Also, be sure and ask about billing. Will the center bill your insurance directly? Are you obligated to pay out of pocket, and will receive reimbursement from your insurance? Understanding how you’ll make payments alleviates financial pressure.
2. Know your goals. This may sound silly at first, but understanding why you want to go to rehab, and what you hope to achieve there, is critical to success. Having a deep understanding of your motivations, and keeping them in in the front of your mind, will help you develop a framework of questions as you research your different options.
3. Know what’s included in the programs offered (and what isn’t). There are a few various types of treatment programs available to patients, and they can differ dramatically.
● Residential programs. You stay on-site for the duration of your treatment. Some include locked-door policies, meaning you’re physically prevented from leaving the premises. Others allow you to leave of your own free will but may prevent you from re-entering the facility.
● Outpatient programs. These programs usually don’t house you on site, and they break down into the following two categories:
● Standard outpatient treatment is usually three hours a day, three days a week.
● Partial hospitalization programs (PHP) tend to run for six hours a day, six days a week. These are very close to residential programs, but continue to allow you to sleep in the comfort of your own bed.
Looking for a Partner to Help You along the Way?
Atlantic Recovery Center is here to help. We primarily offer outpatient programs, tailored to meet each individual’s personal needs. We hold licensure through the Florida Department of Children and Families to provide PHP (including housing), intensive outpatient, and outpatient therapies. We also accept most insurance, and can easily help you check your benefits to verify coverage.
If you’re in search of drug treatment programs in Pembroke Pines, FL, contact us and see if we’re the right fit for you.