Xanax Rehab Center in Florida
Xanax Addiction Program
Substance Abuse Treatment
Our Xanax Addiction Treatment Program
If you are someone close to you is struggling with addiction, it might be time to reach out to Atlantic Recovery Center for help. Xanax prescriptions are everywhere, but they also bring a high risk of tolerance, withdrawal, and addiction.
ARC is a drug and alcohol rehab center in South Florida. With Atlantic Recovery Center, you can get help for your addiction now.
Xanax Addiction Statistics
The need for a South Florida Xanax rehab program has increased significantly over the last few decades as the rate of dependents has gone up.
- Over the last ten years, the number of emergency room visits involving Xanax has doubled because of recreational Xanax use.
- There are over 21 million Xanax prescriptions, with studies suggesting it is one of the biggest drug abuse problems today.
- After four to eight months of using Xanax, 40% of people with a prescription develop dependence.
If you are ready for help, let Atlantic Recovery Center find the best Xanax treatment for you today.
Begin Your Journey
The more that you learn about our Xanax treatment center in Flroida, the more that you’ll see that our facility is for you. Since a rehab center is only as good as its services, our staff offers programs that meet your needs.
What is Xanax?
Xanax is a benzodiazepine, a medication usually prescribed for panic disorders or anxiety disorders. Sometimes it’s given to help treat insomnia.
Benzodiazepines alter the GABA released by your brain. GABA is a natural chemical released to help you sleep and calm down. You can find over-the-counter generic GABA pills to treat things like insomnia, but these are not nearly as strong as Xanax. Xanax slows down brain activity but also changes the amount of GABA produced by your body.
When this happens, over time, your brain and body stop producing the amount you need to sleep properly or to calm down when you are anxious, so you have no alternative but to use more Xanax.
Call Atlantic Recovery Center today to learn more about our South Florida Xanax addiction treatment.
How is Xanax Used?
Xanax is prescribed in pill form and is taken to treat:
- Anxiety disorders
- Panic attacks
- Muscle spasms
- Withdrawal symptoms from alcohol
A prescription can help you when your body doesn’t produce the right amount of GABA, making it easier for you to relax or fall asleep. But the more you take it, the more you disrupt GABA’s natural regulation and production.
Most doctors do not recommend using any type of benzodiazepine, including Xanax, for more than two to four weeks at a time. If you continue to use it, you increase that risk of damage to your natural GABA production as well as serious side effects like:
- Problems with motor functions
- Impaired concentration
- Decreased sex drive
- Poor reaction time
- Memory loss
- Increased depression and anxiety
- Social phobia
Atlantic Recovery Center is ready to help you start your South Florida Xanax rehab program.
What Are the Side Effects of Xanax?
Many side effects indicate a need for South Florida Xanax addiction treatment. Xanax is one of the most popular prescription benzodiazepines. Common side effects of using prescription Xanax include the following:
Problems with memory
Of course, the most significant side effect of Xanax is the risk of addiction.
Ready for help? Reach out to Atlantic Recovery Center at (866) 824-5193 to learn more about our Xanax addiction treatment in South Florida.
Is Xanax Addictive?
Xanax is addictive. In fact, there has been an increased need for South Florida Xanax addiction treatment because millions of people are given a prescription without fully appreciating how addictive the substance actually is. Tolerance to Xanax develops quickly, so if you use it to treat something like anxiety or insomnia, you’ll feel even more restless, irritable, and anxious as soon as you stop using it.
These are all part of the withdrawal symptoms that reflect the need for professional help, but if you don’t get that, it’s more likely that you will continue to abuse Xanax even if you don’t need it or don’t have a prescription for it anymore.
Learn more about how Xanax interacts with other drugs at Atlantic Recovery Center.
What Are the Signs of Xanax Addiction?
The need for a Xanax addiction treatment in South Florida arises when you show signs of addiction.
- There are many different signs of addiction, including physical signs like a lack of hygiene and severe and unexplained weight loss.
- There are also cognitive and psychological signs like slurring of speech, problems with memory or concentration, changes in mood or personality, depression, anxiety, and social isolation.
- Behavioral signs can include no longer participating in activities you once enjoyed, having financial problems, getting into legal trouble, having multiple prescriptions from the same doctor, or multiple prescriptions from a handful of doctors all designed to treat the same symptoms.
If you are showing signs of addiction, let our South Florida drug rehab help. Call us today.
Atlantic Recovery Center is a Xanax Rehab Center in South Florida
With our South Florida Xanax rehab program, we can help you deal with your initial and ongoing withdrawal symptoms. One of the most severe withdrawal symptoms is rebound insomnia, where you have difficulty sleeping. When you come to our facility, we work with you to create an individualized detox program where we can help you get to sleep despite the symptoms.
Similarly, during your detox, we can help you deal with symptoms of nausea, headaches, muscle pain, anxiety, and restlessness. A big part of our success is working with you twenty-four hours per day with constant medical supervision to manage the severity of your symptoms in a supportive, comfortable environment.
Once you get through those symptoms, we can help you continue on your path to recovery with personalized individual and group therapy. You play a big role in developing this therapeutic plan, and we take your input seriously.
- If you had tried rehab before and struggled, we use that information to determine which psychotherapy was least effective and replace it with something that might work better for you.
- If you are dealing with unresolved trauma contributing to your anxiety disorder, we can address that trauma in a safe, controlled environment where you feel comfortable enough to find healthy coping mechanisms.
- If friends and family are hindering your ability to get clean, we can provide a family program that gives everyone the education, tools, and communication skills necessary to support your endeavor.
- If you were successful in overcoming withdrawal symptoms but have a personal history of mental health disorders, we provide dual diagnosis services to treat underlying mental health issues at the same time as your addiction.
Let us help design a custom South Florida Xanax rehab program for you.
Ready for help? Atlantic Recovery Center offers a top-notch Davie, Florida addiction treatment rehab program and dual diagnosis therapy. Contact us today to learn more.
What We Offer
Substance Abuse Treatment
Get help with costs
We Work With Most Major Insurance Carriers
Atlantic Recovery Center
Get Real Help Now
We aim to help everyone who contacts us. Whether our program makes sense for you or not, we will help you find the best treatment options that work best for your personal needs.